Bowditch Middle School
Wednesday, October 3rd
- 6th Graders will vote for Student Council officers today in their ELA classes. The results will be announced tomorrow morning. Candidates, please take down your posters today and come get your flash drive from Ms. Padilla.
- Color Guard will meet at lunch in room 28.
- There are 91 overdue books at the Bowditch Library. Please return any books that are due before the break. You may come in and renew if you like or check out a new book.
- MATHOLYMPIAD meeting today after school from 2-3pm. 6th grade in rms 8 & 10, 7th grade in rm 6, 8th graders in Room 7.
• The Bowditch Lost & Found is overflowing! If you are missing an item, please check the Lost & Found in the Office. Students (only) are able to check the Lost & Found BEFORE and AFTER school. All items left on campus after Thursday, October 4th will be donated the following morning.
- Yearbook: Do you have a sibling or parent who has previously gone to Bowditch? Or do you have a sibling who is currently at Bowditch? If you answered yes to any of these questions and want to be in a special yearbook spread this year then pick up a form in the media center. The yearbook staff is taking first come first serve so there is no guarantee. The deadline is October 4th so pick up your form as soon as possible.
- The Foster City Lions Club is sponsoring an art contest at Bowditch. The theme is "Kindness Matters". Contestants are asked to create a poster that visually communicates the contest theme, "Kindness Matters". Contest Details: -The contest is open to children who will be 11, 12 or 13 on November 15, 2018. - Artwork size range: 13" X 20" and no larger than 20" X 24 ".- No use of numbering or lettering in the poster design. - All media accepted. - Only one entry per student and work must be an original creation and the work of only one student. See Ms. Barger for details and materials - Art Classroom 31.
Welcome Back Principal's Letter
Read the most recent Principal's Letter
It's cold and flu season!
Are you wondering if you should you send your child to school? Check out the recommended guidelines to make an informed decision.
2018-19 Important Dates
- August 29 - Back to School Night
- August 31 - September 3 - Labor Day Holiday, No School
- September 21 - Photo Retake Day during PE
- September 23 - Run2FunD Education: A Health & Wellness Fair
- October 1st, 2nd & 4th - Parent Teacher Conferences
- October 5th - NO SCHOOL for STUDENTS, Professional Development Day
- October 7th - October 19th - Fall Break
View the full calendar
Bowditch Middle School is A California Distinguished School